Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Alright so it isn't really a 6 month hiatus as I had make it out to be. I actually had the time to blog but you know, when the procrastination bug bites, it sure leaves a big ass wound that leaves you reeling for quite a while.

The past few weeks have been pretty uneventful, training, training and training. Oh, did I mention training? Yeah, more training. Simply put, it's boring and an extreme routine which I have surprisingly been able to maintain for the past half year. I guess it can be accounted to the fact that when you actually see your body getting more muscular, you have the motivation to push on more and more.

So, it's been what, 5 or 6 weeks post break up. I think my life now is pretty good. Oh did I say it's pretty good? Scratch that, I think my life now is awesome. New things to try, new places to go, new experiences to have, new girls to meet...simply fantastic.

Like, I went to Ministry of Sound a couple of times the past 5 weeks and I think it's really fun. As my friend Weijie puts it, R&B music in the club stands for Rub & Bua (Rub and Brush against girls for the dialect idiots). Surprisingly fun, and it's a waste I haven't been able to try it earlier, but better to be late than never. But before you bloody anti-clubbing critics pick up your anti-clubbing signs, I'm not advocating that everyone should club as often as they can and R&B as much as you can. Like they always say, take everything sparingly. Too much ain't good for you. (Don't I just sound like an old geezer? Neat)

I can't remember what else I did (not only was I bitten by procrastination, but also by forgetfulness, dammit). But on a last note, I'll be trying to apply for the SMU law course next year and hopefully, just hopefully I can make it in!

New direction, new start, new me. Awesome, no shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home