Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, July 30, 2007

Seeing how none of my links have yet to blog about the gathering on saturday, I shall do them a service and start the ball rolling.

Sat's gathering was pretty cool, meeting everyone again after so long (for me, that is). So when I reached there at 6.30pm, amanda, dawn, filonia, siying, apply and of course gcx was there. I had planned to reach at 6 but I fell overslept again on the bus. The scenario when I reached (as was the case for everyone else who came after me):

Dawn, Amanda, Filonia: Yeeeeewwwww-gene!!!!!!!!1111!!one11
Me: Uh yeah, hi guys. (proceeds to sit down)
Dawn, Amanda, Filonia: Yeeeeewwwww-gene you look so big now!!!!!111!!1 heheheheheheh!!!
Me: Uh no lah..fat lah.
Dawn, Amanda, Filonia: No lah, very big!!!!!111!!!1oneoneeleven

Something like that. I suppose it's a girls thing. Or maybe it's a Dawn + Amanda + Filonia thing.

In all honesty, at first I found it boring, because it was rather..predictable. After many gatherings, it seems that this gathering won't be an exception as well. The lazy me simply sat there and observed the minutiae of my friends; siying with her long-ish hair, apple who still looks apple-ish, filonia with some highlights in her hair, dawn who looked small now, gcx who's still the same with thick lips and amanda, who..well looks the same.

And later on, gaby, yihao, weijie, wende, naz and huitze (fish/cow), ade, tk subsequently joined us and the gathering got warmer. I meant literally warmer.

In spite of it all, the whole event was great and it allowed me to catch up with all of them, something that was long due for me. Somehow, though we've all grown up and lead pretty individual lifes, the feelings and friendship we have seemed to have been stuck in time, unchanged all these while.

Guys (and girls, lest I be labelled sexist), thanks for the dinner and the wonderful memories, not only on saturday but also the times in school. Do organise another outing or gathering and you can be sure I'll turn up.

PS: any of the guys, if you're going to dota, call me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home