Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

It seems that after returning to brogging for a while, I'm returned to being utterly bored with a total lack of content to discuss, share or even contend. Call me himbotic, but I do not desire do discuss any issues political or economical in essence unlike the multitudes. Then again, this is simply due to the reason that I'm a ignorant twenty year old who lacks the depth of understanding for anything political or economical in nature.

Neither do I want to share much about my life. It's boring enough, no need to bore you guys too right? (Actually what I am typing now has already done that to some effect) Somehow or rather along this path of life, it appears God has planned it to be a relatively quiet one, with only probably the occasional tribulation that marks the different milestones in life that I'm allowed the privilege of calling them achievements.

Believe me, when I say there can't be anybody's life who is more boring, or as boring, as mine. It appears to be the apex of boredom, not something that I should be particularly proud of. I, for one, honestly prefer an exciting, even if shorter, life that sees me making much accomplishments. An adventurous, fast paced, ever-changing lifestyle is what gets the blood flowing in my veins. Not some office job spent sitting in front of the computer (as I'm demonstrating now), growing fat and typing on keyboards.

Ah well, what the fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home