Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

just my dumb luck

and so what a day i had today. i think i'm really down on my luck today. like everything bad is waiting to happen, all at once, on today. crap.

first i headed down to mohd sultan road for a job trying since the lady boss called me yesterday night. the weather was freaggin hot and every step i take made me perspire. all was well, until i reached her place. to my dismay she was not in, even though she told me to meet her at 2pm. stun! but then i was early so i waited, and waited, and waited...anyways i left at 2.10pm because i can't be that bothered anymore. you might say i'm impatient but then again, she was the one who wanted to hire me (probably because i went for the interview over a week ago and she calls me now) and she was late. also mum said it wasn't going to be easy working at a home decor shop because it'd be hard to sell off the products and she said my sis worked at a similar place before and it wasn't easy.

fine, so i headed down to town to apply for a job at newurbanmale since pei wen told me they were looking for staff, specifically male staff. upon filling up the job application form, i called pei wen and told her about it. then i told her i wrote in there that i didn't have any retail sales experience, and she told me i should have written that i did as it would be more to my advantage. the more i think about what she said, i couldn't agree more, but it didn't occur to me to lie at that point in time. i mean, lying or not, who really cares? people don't have morals these days. what's important is you get the job or not, that's what most people think i believe.


then the worst thing that could happen to me was having the bloody sole of my shoe coming off. it happened when i was walking back to heeren. felt super sian diao by then lah. like everything bad just had to happen today. me half limping half walking down to centrepoint with pei wen where i got a pair of new shoes, which made me feel slightly better then.

later on we watched chicken little. though it was quite a short movie (1 1/2 hours only), it was rather funny. i enjoyed it alot...and of course the company lah.

ok i feel even much better now.

stupid shoe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home