Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, December 03, 2005

review.

yep, i'm here again doing another review of myself. i've been quite busy these days and i'm not really sure why. probably because i'm out hunting for jobs as well as trying to enjoy myself. felt rather tired these days. and sians. more sians than before the exams. i've been thinking why is it so...

these days i seem to get more and more comments about myself from people. mainly from those who don't really know me. the general comments are that i'm a bastard, not a good guy, ugly piece of shit and whatever you have it. well, i can't blame them since everyone's entitled to their own opinions. and i don't really care about what these people think about me since they don't know me personally or if they do, they just don't know me that well. that's all

but after a while, it gets to me. as in, i'll start to think why would they bother to say such things about me unless they have a grudge against me or something. first things first, i've never said i was handsome or a non-bastard. in fact, it's the opposite. i do put myself down. i say i'm ugly (which is of course true) and i do say i'm a bastard and i'm mean (yes these are definitely true). so you people with your loudmouth comments can keep it for yourselves. i know i already am those things. and by the way, take a good look in the mirror yourself. you're pretty fugly too.

just feel tired of getting this shit from people. i didn't do anything to them nor did i talk to them or said anything offensive towards or about them (maybe that's why they have a grudge against me? maybe i should say something offensive towards them). haha.

so can anyone tell me how to deal with it?

i think my life in Singapore has ended.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home