Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, December 09, 2005

one day late post

i wanted to blog yesterday but my body was in too much pain to do anything. even lying down hurts. my whole body was like dying or something. my chest, back and abs hurt like hell!! didn't have much of an appetite because i think my stomach was compressed. =.= bloody hell. first time in so many months that i was in such excruciating pain. yesterday i only went for one job interview before i headed home le. it was too painful to walk.

luckily, today i feel so much better. i think my appetite is slightly back and yeah i can walk around more, although my back and abs is such a bitch as still hurts quite a bit. maybe this is a realisation of my own body breaking down...dying...

think i'll search for more jobs today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home