Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, October 16, 2005

it's so scary.

i'm sitting here right in front of the computer right now. its 8.37 a.m. on a sunday morning. a typical sunday morning like any other sunday mornings.

yet it's so scary.

the silence around me permeates. it's so quiet. there is not a single sound from the house except for the hum of the computer processor. there is not a single sound from the roads. people are not awake yet and i can hear no cars on the road. everyone is still living out their dreams in dreamland.

it's so scary.

there is no wind to rustle the leaves and the trees don't speak. the silence that permeates echoes the silence that is within my heart, my soul and threatens to overwhelm me. the silence is trying to fill up the gap found within my heart and mind.

it's so scary.


is there anyone to come and take this silence away from me? is there anyone to come and fill this gap up in me? is there anyone?

it's so scary and i'm afraid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home