Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

and so we shall see..

ok, so today is the fateful day that i got my results. not too shabby, with a A for mathematics, A for physics, B for chemistry and a B3 for general paper. i just felt that i could have done a little bit better. i probably screwed up somewhere. am i happy? not very i guess when i consider so many people around me crying and mind you, they aren't tears of joy.

before receiving my results, i strangely did not feel very uptight. maybe a little nervous but that's all. when i did receive it and had a good look at it, i felt no stirrings in my heart. probably because i believed that whatever you get is the result of how much hard work you put in and all. i was quite indifferent about the whole thing. after all life still has to go on...

having said that, i still could not help but feel that i could do something for my friends and those around me. but i didn't because i did not know in what way i could help them out with. in a manner of speaking, a whole new road lies ahead of me, and i'll move forward on it. things change, but somethings just cannot change. i won't allow it to and i'll do anything in my power to make sure they stay the same.

national service is approaching, followed by a further education in university and after that, working life for me. guess that's growing up.