Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, December 09, 2007

I am chatting with Clare, and I really was made to realise that..I post really stupid stuff. gosh. I feel that while other people blog about the activities they do or about what the different happening things that come across them, I don't.

I don't find the joy in doing that, it is so...mundane. If people who read my stuff carefully, you realise that many are random musings, thoughts and whatever my mind conceives at the point of typing. Like right now.

It is, I must say, not the most well articulated posts and neither are they really interesting. But at the very least, they are genuine and closest to what are my most raw thoughts.

To put it positively, this is my individuality.






On the other hand, to put it negatively, it might mean I'm pretty schizophrenic.

damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home