Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

downtime.

recently i think i've been hitting my downtime. that all time low point on the graph of my sad life. probably the lowest yet. im not sure. everything just seems so wrong today. probably must be teacher's day is coming. clashes with the genes in my body; anti-teachers genes. and now im going haywire.

breakdown of today:

woke up in the morning around 9, already felt like shit, could feel an imminent sore throat. category 5. the kind that devastates your entire swallowing mechanism. feels like someone's sadistically rubbing sandpaper when i try to swallow. sore throats are the bane of my existence. they serve to, an anti-g.3ne device if i can put it that way. sad life i have. neck was kinda stiff too, as if someone braced my neck while i was asleep. maybe aliens did it.

was slacking around, since i wasn't feeling well, so i conveniently slept longer and conveniently skipped school. haha psycho tay must be waiting for me at the assembly grounds to check my hair. haha. i must be the most popular/sought after boy in jj now. almost every teacher is after me for my hair.

went back to sec school just to see some friends. ok, ms chua too, although she still is quite plump.overall looks the same though. but she is a nice teacher, despite all the comments i give her, hehe. seems like almost every teacher that taught me has more or less left the school. well, it wasn't doing really well these days anyways. so yeah whatever.

after that went studying with darius and frede. seriously haven't seen darius for a long, long long time. i miss him quite a bit though. haha sounds gay yeah but who cares? friends are important man. looks changed, but i can safely say that the feelings have not changed over the years. miss you loads buddy. =)

by now, i was seriously not feeling very well, everything just sucks. the weather, my neck, my throat, the surroundings..everything. heck probably my karma sucked too. just for this day. a herald to teacher's day? such a wrong day to do something that's really wrong too; studying! my god, everyone's like playing or slacking today and im whiling my time away in the library studying. even chong wei is at home playing games during his prelims period. godly guy.

hai. today sucks. even though its not a monday. must be either my karma sucked or im affected by others' sucky karma OR teacher's day must be coming. im guessing its a power combination of all three.hope my days are numbering. sucky me =(

2 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

haha yeah majority prolly went out. but you know what? your hard work is gonna pay off. i bet many people wished they could be like you, at least having the control not to play that the exams are nearing (: ha at least i do.

11:05 AM  
Blogger g.3ne said...

yeah maybe, but i don't know.. i don't know why i'm doing all this for. for myself? maybe hai

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home