Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, September 24, 2005

some bitching.

just want to bitch abit, since i've got nothing much to do now that prelims are just over.

seriously, the physics paper 2 was crap, quite hard i must say, make me end up just anyhow filling in the stupid blanks. i feel damn lousy after that lah. freak the paper.

also, im damn bored!! who's gonna ask me go out? probably no one..hai sians. my life sucks now. its bland, dead, dreary and uber boring.

school will continue as per norm next week, but i see my timetable, its even more crap. come for a stupid tutorial and lecture for both monday and friday and that's the end of school? a big load of bull if you ask me. i might as well don't go school for these two days. have a three day school week, as suggested by frede.hehehehehehe. i might consider that considerably though buddy ;).

ya and tons of other shit on my mind now, some i don't feel like blogging, some i don't know how to blog about it.

yeah, signing off here now.

shit this world.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

National Lampoon Goes to College
Who better to comment sardonically on the current state of Hollywood than the underappreciated screenwriter? Here now are some of our favorite screenwriter blogs, reflecting both those who have made it and ...
Hey, you have an excellent blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a mlm lead generation site/blog. It pertains to mlm lead generation marketing related services.

Come and check us out if you get time :-)

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coming On Monday (Probably!): A Windows-Based Treo
PC World's Techlog News, opinion, and links from Editor in Chief Harry McCracken.
Great blog, thanks for letting me post a message. Great Job with your blog. Please vist my website Free Satellite Deals for great satellite deals.

Thanks

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home