Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, January 07, 2006

my boring life (again)

it has been a rather uneventful past two days. surprisingly i made my first sale yesterday to the same guy who came and asked me tons of stupid questions (mr. dsf, from the previous post). no sales today, but well, we'll see how it goes. i'm kind of getting sick of sales so anyone has any jobs available mind tell me about it? thanks ;)

met pei wen in town yesterday to go for supper yesterday. she finished work at 2 a.m. since she had to do stock replenishing and inventory check (if i'm not wrong). poor girl, it made her so tired..heart pain for her. in the end we didn't go for supper because too much waiting made the appetite go away. took a cab back and slept the moment i reached home. of course after i've checked my mails and stuff.

expectedly i was tired during work today. kept nodding off around 6p.m. but managed to overcome the sleepy bug to continue working. actually its more of slacking since there aren't much customers around. just talked with my colleague and the other ladies over at guardian.

that's all for now. feeling rather drained and weird.

something's wrong with me. i can't exactly quite catch it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home